Fort Myers Water Softener
What’s Hiding in Your Tap Water?
Claim a 100% FREE In-Home Water Safety Test TODAY and Know for Sure!
From Southwest Florida’s Premier Choice for Guaranteed Service and Safe Water.
In-Home Water Safety Test & Report
The water running through your pipes may leave your local Fort Myers treatment facility pure (or mostly pure)—but that doesn’t mean water makes it to your house clean and clear.
Water is a “universal solvent” capable of dissolving more substances than any other liquid.
And along the way to your house—and even within your own home water system—water picks up traces of harmful containments.
Do you know what’s hiding in your tap water? Find out today with a FREE at-home water safety test and complete report from Safeway Water®.
Fill out this form for a FREE In-Home Water Safety Test & Report
Your Family Can Avoid ALL Common Sources
of Tap Water Contamination
Assess and address water hardness issues
Eliminate lead, aluminum, and other metals
Find pesticides, fertilizers, and medicines
Discover the purity level of your water
Remove in-route heavy medal contaminants
- Understand why glasses are always “cloudy”
- See if your water contains bacteria
- Remove fluoride or other additives
- Find affordable low-cost solutions
- And more!
Every Time You Fill a Glass, Every Time Your Run the Dishwasher, Every Day You Use the Shower…
…you risk introducing harmful contaminants into your body.
Water pollution doesn’t start from the source. It begins with the moment water leaves the treatment facility serving Fort Myers and surrounding cities and travels the 100+ year old supply pipes underground.
By the time it reaches your home, water—the “universal solvent”—has likely picked up dozens of potentially unhealthy heavy metals, bacteria, and more.
EXCLUSIVE Limited-Time EZ Pay Financing Available!
Claim a FREE Safeway Water® Safety Test and Report and See if Your Water is Safe
Safeway Water® offers same and next-day safety tests and solutions for all at-home water treatment challenges.
Our reliable technicians are ready and waiting to help you discover if your water is safe. For FREE, our professionals will come to your home and conduct a complete water safety test.
The FREE report you will receive will detail all possible solutions—so you’ll know what to do even if you decide not to work with Safeway Water®. Call the number below to claim your free water safety test now.
Decide to Install?
Pay NOTHING Today
What if your water test reveals problems? If you do decide to install an in home water treatment system you pay NOTHING upfront when you use Safeway EZ Pay Financing.
Just $12 Per Month
How much do you have to pay for a home water treatment system in Fort Myers? Starting at just $12 per month (with ZERO interest) you can have safe water in your home today.
Safeway Water® Treatment Solutions Including:
From lead contamination to mercury, radium, silver, barium, arsenic, ammonia and more—there are dozens of water treatment risks requiring an in-home purification system.
Don’t risk it any longer. Click on this page or call Safeway Water® today to schedule a 100% free in-home water test and report so you can determine the best solution for your home, your health, and your family.
What Happens Next?
From Just $12/mo
$900 Value BONUS with
Save $500! with
Municipal water in the United States, as a rule, is perfectly safe to drink. But there are exceptions, and we’ve seen them. Florida, thanks to our massive waterways and our occasionally unpredictable weather patterns, has been battling some degree of water impurity for years.
If water quality is even the tiniest bit suspect, why take the risk? Water purification systems from Water Softeners Now have never been more affordable.
What are some of the risk factors associated with impurities in the water?
Many things can jeopardize the quality of your tap water, including:
Runoff from local sources. If your water comes from rivers, streams, lakes, or a well, your water could be contaminated by runoff from the surrounding area. This could include farms, industrial complexes, pharmaceutical companies, and more.
Flooding, Hurricanes, Natural Disasters. Fort Myers and Bonita Springs see more than our fair share of bad storms and floods and those are capable of breaching and contaminating the water supply.
Power outages can disrupt the water treatment at municipal plants, as well. Anything like this can increase the possibility of microbial agents entering your water supply.
Boil Water Advisories. Municipal water treatment plants work very hard, but they’re not perfect. Should you really trust your water to something so far away, even knowing that the danger could be somewhere in the miles of pipe that carry the water to your home?
Boil water advisories are put out when there is a danger of contamination. Waterborne pathogens and parasites have been known to enter municipal supplies and sicken the public.
What are the direct benefits of using a home water purification system?
In addition to staving off the serious illnesses that can result from waterborne pathogens, there are a multitude of benefits to home water treatment:
- Filtered water contains no chlorine or other chemicals – and those are removed in the home’s plumbing system, which prevents them being released into the air.
- Using a home water treatment system reduces the instance of soap scum as it naturally reduces or removes the agents that cause it.
- Water filtration keeps contaminants from being embedded in clothing and bedding as they are washed, which alleviates the effects of asthma and allergies in the home.
- Chlorine and other chemicals that may be found in municipal water are carcinogenic. Using a water treatment system in your home eliminates that risk factor.
- Filtered water tastes better – and the healthfulness of drinking lots of water is increased and made easier by a water purification system.
Fort Myers, Bonita Springs and the surrounding regions of Southwest Florida have been battling water quality issues for decades. Let us help - if you have a Water Softeners Now Whole House Water Treatment system, you won’t have to live with that any longer.
Best of all, it’s never been easier or less expensive. We’ll get you started with a FREE Water Safety Test today.
Over three-fourths of Americans are dependent on a hard water supply for all of their home needs. “Hard water” is defined as any water that contains an excess of minerals, especially calcium or iron. And even though it isn’t dangerous, it’s problematic.
Why? Well, if you see any of these signs, you know:
- Laundry washed in hard water comes up feeling harsh or course, and may look worse than it did when it went into the washer. This can shorten the lifespan of your wardrobe – and irritate your skin.
- Showering or bathing in hard water causes your soap to leave a residue on your skin that interferes with your skin’s pH level. It isn’t uncommon for dry or itchy skin to be a byproduct of hard water.
- Hard water causes filminess, spottiness, or haziness to form on your glasses and dishes, as minerals in the water are left behind during the washing process. This is made even worse when dishwashers are involved.
- Hard water makes your entire plumbing operation work less efficiently as scaling and buildup of calcium and magnesium choke off your water supply. Water flow is reduced over time, and your water bill goes up as a result of your system attempting to compensate for that poor pressure.
The Benefits of a Water Softener
Safeway Water Home Water Softening systems allow you to enjoy the following benefits:
- Easier cleaning! Mineral deposits will no longer plague your laundry and dishes, and even your skin and hair will feel better. You’ll notice that you’re spending less money on soap and detergent as well, because soft water requires considerably less soap for the same amount of cleaning power. You will also find that your bathtub and sinks look and feel cleaner!
- Safer, stronger appliances – Your washing machine, hot water heater, and dishwasher will thank you for installing a water softener. Hard water shortens the life of these appliances by causing mineral scaling to build up inside them. Best of all, you’re helping the environment by reducing waste and conserving materials.
- More efficient water heater function – Water softeners can improve the efficiency of your water heater by over 20%, because soft water is easier to heat. That improved efficiency comes back to you in lower energy bills.
Drop us a line today and find out how easy and affordable a Safeway Water Softener can be.
If you’re like most of us, you’re trying to skip the coffee and soda and drink more water. This is one of the healthiest decisions you’ll ever make, but what kind of water are you drinking - expensive bottled water?
Well, that costs too much, and the plastic is bad for the environment. But is plain tap water the answer? Perhaps not – not if you can’t trust the tap. The answer is simple – Reverse Osmosis.
A Safeway Water Reverse Osmosis Treatment System can provide you with clean, contaminant-free drinking water right in your home. There are many benefits to R.O. systems.
Contaminant Removal Through Reverse Osmosis
Since the events in Flint, Michigan, the whole country is paying attention to the quality of their drinking water. No matter how good your municipal water treatment plant is, you can’t guarantee that no waterborne contaminants are coming into your home.
That is, unless you take matters into your own hands. Reverse osmosis treatment removes the following contaminants from your water:
- And more!
Reverse Osmosis also reduces the sodium content in water, which is especially useful if you’re using a water softener. Softened water replaces harmful or unwanted minerals with trace amounts of sodium and doesn’t filter out total dissolved solids.
A Reverse Osmosis Treatment System picks up where a water softener system leaves off. Together, they represent the best possible water quality any home can enjoy. There is no end to the benefits of clean water – and we bet a few of them will surprise you:
- Clean water is better for cooking – you’ll find that your recipes taste better, and so does your morning cup of coffee or tea!
- Ice cubes made with R.O. water won’t come up cloudy like the ones you’re used to – they’ll be crystal clear, which could make for some eye-catching cocktails!
- Fresh R.O. water is delicious – it’ll make it much easier to get rid of the soda. Your hydrated body will feel younger, stronger, and healthier
- Peace of mind is a valuable commodity – and a Reverse Osmosis Treatment System can provide you with exactly that. Now you’ll be able to enjoy all the benefits of healthy drinking water without the worries of plain tap water or the expense of bottled water.
Call the number below and ask a Safeway representative how we can help you introduce clean, filtered water into your home.
Water Softener Articles
There is a lot of conflicting information out there about water softeners and purification systems. Unfortunately, pseudoscience isn’t a crime, and they’re blogging as much as the professionals. We began this collection of articles to give our customers – and anyone looking to learn – a place to find unbiased, honest information.
Our articles aren’t aimed at raising our sales, just at raising the level of discussion on water softeners, purification, and treatment systems. Water, after all, makes up a huge percentage of everything in the world – including our own bodies.
We think that makes it pretty important, and we think it should be easy for you to get simple answers to serious questions.
We’ll attempt, in each article, to answer questions our customers have asked us, in as honest and straightforward a way as we can manage. Some questions we’ve already tackled include:
Water Softener Systems – Are they expensive to maintain and operate?
Does a water softener remove “good minerals” from my water?
Water Softener – What is it for and do I need one for my home?
Water Softener - What if my water smells bad?
If there is a question you’d like answered that we haven’t yet gotten to, get in touch with us. We’ll answer your questions directly, and when you see the article here, you’ll know you helped someone else by asking. Our Safeway Water experts are standing by and excited for your call. Thanks for reading!